Changes for the week 2016-10-02
- v2.0: Fix for situations where PayPal Express transactions may incorrectly charge $0 in shipping costs.
- v2.0: All gateways will now set either a
"approved"status for completed transactions.
- v2.0: Implemented a workaround for Pay with Amazon’s $500 limit some merchants run into. We also hide the consent box unless it’s needed for a subscription transaction.
- v2.0: Adding the legacy PayPal Express payment option to the admin as some countries do not support reference transactions.
- v2.0: Reveting a change we rolled out yesterday regarding transaction statuses because of some unintended consequences for PayPal hosted gateways.
- v2.0: Fixing amazon payment documentation link in the admin.
- v2.0: Adding support for the join twig filter.
- v2.0: The previous revert early today did not include the paypal express gateway.
- v2.0: Fixing a potential XSS volnerability with uploaded filenames.
- v2.0: Updating Canadian tax rates for PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND from 14% to 15%.
- v0.7.2 – v2.0: Fix for beanstream gateway to send product details, customer ip and transaction language for all orders, not just orders with shippable products.