Changes for the week ending 2012-01-15
- v0.6.0 – v0.7.2: Fix for a “Mixed-content” warning on signup page in Chrome.
- v0.7.2: Fix for First Data error that occurs when you the product description is greater than 100 characters. Added 100 character limit.
- v0.7.2: You can no longer disable PayPal Express as a payment option if you still have active PayPal Subscriptions.
- v0.7.2: The cart json now includes a
page_referrernode you can use for creating your own “continue shopping” link if you have a full page cart design.
- v0.7.2: Fix for: If you filter transactions for transactions where the datafeed is unfed, and then feed a transaction, the resulting page doesn’t show the same filter you had previously. Same thing for resending an email or clearing download counts.
- v0.7.2: Coupons can now be configured to exclude category or line item discounts. This means you can ensure multiple discounts are not applied if the coupon is used.
- v0.7.2: Added some security improvements.
- v0.7.1 – v0.7.2: Fixed some documentation links in the admin.