Changes for the week of 2010-06-27:
- 2010-06-29, v060: Quantity discount rounding issues were resolved for PayPal. Details in the forum.
- 2010-06-30, v051, v060: Fixing the checkout button text overflow in “standard” theme. Only visible in Firefox, apparently, and only in newer versions.
- 2010-06-30, v060: Fix for response code 4 “on hold” authorize.net transactions which were returning an error to the customer even though the transaction was processed by the gateway.
- 2010-06-30, v060: Fix for returning customers being saved in the system as anonymous customers under certain circumstances.
- 2010-07-02, v060: Realex Payment Gateway fixes using a session counter for errors. Also includes a fix for when the CVV2 is not entered (as is the case for returning customers) so it doesn’t throw an error.