Changes for the week ending 2015-10-25
- v2.0: Fix to not calculate taxes on billing address changes.
- v1.1 – v2.0: Improved internal logging of hosted payment gateway changes.
- v2.0: Improved cart and checkout tracking of the customer’s ip address so it will be accurately updated throughout the checkout process (especially helpful for server-side initiated carts)
- v2.0: Fix for a very limited edge case where when a website changes their FoxyCart includes from one store to another, products being added to the cart during that time might be connected to the wrong store.
- v2.0: No longer showing an postal code error on checkout if the country involved does not require a postal code.
- v2.0: Fix to not show both PayPal Express and the deprecated PayPal Express payment methods on the cart or checkout.
- v2.0: The canton for Switzerland is no longer required.
- hAPI: Improvements to store shipping service validation.
- v2.0: Allow for Pay with Amazon buttons on the cart.
- v2.0: Improvements to how Sidecart handles browser state and
- v2.0: Fix for GeoIP lookup during a checkout process to update the country if the ip changes.
- hAPI: Many improvements to how we handle the
vnd.siren+jsonformat, including more actions available on the store resource.