Changes for the week ending 2011-12-11
- v0.7.2: fix for an issue that occurs when you use the subscription API but there are no past due accounts, only about to expire cards.
- v0.7.2: Improvements in Helcim gateway implementation
- v0.7.1: Fix for a SagePay error.
- v0.7.2: Live shipping rates now only send the total weight of products configured for live shipping, not the weight of all products in the cart.
- v0.7.2: Changed
total_weightin the cart json to include the weight of all products in the cart while adding
total_shippable_weightto include just the weight of the shippable items in the cart. Shippable items are items using a product delivery type of shipped or flat rate. All other internal order weight calculations related to shipping now only use shippable product weight.
- v0.7.2: Fix for product validation problems on FoxyCart-cached product thumbnail images.
- v0.7.2: Added CSV new field:
sub_token_urlwill contain a space separated list of
sub_token_urlsfor the subscriptions in this transaction (if it has any).