Changes for the week 2017-07-23
- v2.0: Feature: Support for multiple payment sets per store.
- v2.0: Adding support for JCB cards
process_responsedata is now shown by default in the email receipts.
- v2.0: Improvements to how we handle multiship checkouts involving the “Me” default shipto address for the customer.
- hAPI: When updating the default shipping address for a customer, we also update any “Me” address records and any “Me” shipto records associated with a subscription for that customer.
- hAPI: We now a throw an error if someone attempts to delete the last item on a transaction template.
- hAPI: Changes required to support multiple payment sets.
- hAPI: Changing the address name of the default customer address to “Me” instead of “Default Shipping Address” to match what we do with the application.
- hAPI: If we update a “Me” customer address, we internally redirect the request to the default shipping address controller to ensure the other related default values are also updated.
- All Versions: For all authorize and emulated authorize gateways, we’re now trimming the gateway response to avoid issues if gateways start sending is extra blank characters.
- v2.0: Adding Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE tax rate integration.
- v2.0: Fixed an issue with our Avalara integration that has caused a couple request failures over the last couple months.