Changes for the week 2017-01-08
- v2.0: Instead of using a
setTimeoutdelay for rendering address validation modal windows, we’re now directly clearing the template output before rendering. This should fix issues where the “loading” screen displays incorrectly.
- v2.0: Updating the login method in checkout.js to fix an issue which could cause an incorrect password error to not display correctly.
- v2.0: Fix for Avalara Tax integration to still show the
"applies to shipping"option in the admin.
- v2.0: Improvement to Avalara Tax integration to send the FREIGHT line item on both the SalesOrder and SalesInvoice requests, not just the final SalesInvoice request.
- v2.0: Improved TaxJar integration to respect the
freight_taxableresult for determining if the shipping amount is taxable or not.
- hAPI: Adjusted the limit for zoomed embedded entries from 20 to 300.
- hAPI: Fixed an issue which was preventing the email template from being zoomable from the template set.