It’s been a busy few months for our team. Lots of new features, improvements, and integrations. Keep reading to learn more.
- Card Reader Support – Magnetic strip card-present readers are now supported for the CyberSource gateway. More gateways will be supported in the future.
- Custom Shipping Endpoint – Send the shipping request from the cart and checkout to an endpoint script of your choosing.
- Russian Language Support – A Russian translation is now available for all customer-facing language.
- API – You can now specify whether to use a customer’s shipping address for API-created transactions.
- Maximum Package Weight – When an order exceeds the max weight, Foxy will send shipping rate requests to shipping carriers for multiple packages.
- Subscriptions – Subscriptions’ cancellation dates can now be set as “next_transaction_date”.
- Coupons – Blacklist specific products, in addition to the existing whitelisting functionality.
- Webhooks – New webhooks can now be triggered for old transactions (completed prior to webhook configuration).
– The Foxy Team