Changes for the week ending 2014-09-14
- Added an updated Norwegian language file.
- Fix for payment amount not being saved correctly.
- Fix for postal code lookup not showing the best value.
- Fix for bundled products with quantity 0.
- Fix for custom fields keeping their values after render or checkout reload on error.
- Improvement to access restriction rules.
- Fix for too much recursion infinite loop in FireFox on quantity change in the checkout cart.
- Fix for how USPS manages United Kingdom (all versions)
- Amazon Gateway improvements.
- FedEx can now rate shipments to Canada for those in Canada.
- Fix for If-None-Match usage instead of
ETagfor the client request.
- Respect that the country region may be optional for taxes/shipping.
- Fix for DHL include for v2.0.
- Admin style fix for radio button container.
logo_urlset to 200 chars instead of just 100.
- Taxes are now calculated server side and a tax request fires off every time the shipping costs change.
- Many sidecart improvements and bugfixes.
- Adding in support for multiship custom checkout fields per shipment.
- Fix for $ alias which was breaking jQuery no conflict setups.
- Fix for all store versions being shown after creating a new store.
- Fix for handling fees not being taxed as they should be.
- Fix for custom fields in emails not replacing _ with a space.