Changes for the week 2017-04-09
- v0.6.0, v0.7.2, v1.0, v1.1: Updating how we handle some database requests to ensure consistency.
- v0.7.0 – v2.0: Ensuring the category product option modifier works as expected, even if a category is passed in after the modifier.
- v0.7.0 – v2.0: Reverting a change released today which broke the proper setting of product categories.
- v0.7.0 – v2.0: Fix for transaction exports sometimes not including the correct discounts amounts if the coupon code which was applied had been deleted in the admin after it was used.
- v0.7.2, v1.0, v1.1: Changing how we retrieve tax line item information after a completed transaction to work towards preventing email receipts from showing up incorrectly. This fix relates to some changes we’ve made in the past few weeks related to future infrastructure updates.
- v2.0: Fixing an outdated documentation link.
- v2.0: Reverting a bug fix we deployed on 2017.03.30 which is incorrectly clearing the checkout form fields.
- All Versions: Updating our GEO IP Database.