Changes for the week 2017-03-12
- v0.7.2 – v2.0: Show an error in the admin when adding coupon codes with identical characters but mixed case as coupon codes are case insensitive.
- v0.7.2 – v2.0: Allow paypal subscriptions to be deactivated in the admin in the event of a
- v1.0 – v1.1: Fixing a rare issue which could cause a fatal error trying to modify a subscription via the subtoken when the subscription uses live shipping rates.
- v2.0: Allow for setting custom session attributes on a cart redirect to checkout.
- v2.0: Added a warning message to the checkout if someone is modifying a subscription but uses a different email address than previously configured.
- v2.0: Added a link to our wiki which was missing in the error email for when a store turns on PayPal reference transactions but does not have it enabled on their PayPal account.
- v2.0: Added the ability to hide product subscription information from all templates and to add your own comma separated list of custom product attributes which can also be hidden automatically from all templates (cart, checkout, receipt, and email).
- v2.0: Whitelisting
utm_variables from our cart link and form encryption checking.
- All Versions:
store_domaincan now be up to 100 characters long.
- hAPI: You can now do a full PUT on a cart resource including items and
item_options. This allows the entire cart to be updated with one request, allowing you to add, delete, and modify items and