Changes for the week 2017-01-29
- v2.0: the cart submit action doesn’t happen when just removing a coupon. This was already in the main code, but missing from the sidecart code.
- v2.0: Shipping service labels now have the twig
|rawfilter by default to allow for HTML in those descriptions.
- v2.0: Fix for PayPal Reference Transactions which may not cause taxes to be calculated correctly in some situations.
- v2.0: Improvements to the PayPal Plus integration.
- v2.0: Updating all references to Amazon Payments to be Amazon Pay.
- v2.0: Don’t trigger the Avalara address validation on a subscription cancel.
- v2.0: Fix for an error in the Avalara tax calculations when the category code is longer than 25 characters.
- v2.0: Ensuring subscription past due items also get the shipto assigned to them which matches the original subscription item.
- v2.0: You can now submit multiple coupons in one request by separating each coupon code with a comma.
- v2.0: Fixing the language string used on the checkout button. It was always supposed to be “Submit Your Order” with the
checkout_complete_your_purchaselanguage string but due to an error in the twig template it is currently “Confirm Your Order” using
checkout_confirm_your_purchase. This change fixes this problem.
- v2.0: The “Next Charge” section of the cart include template will only be shown if there will actually be a next charge (not if the end date comes before then, as an example).
- hAPI: Fixing an issue where saving a template via the Hypermedia API doesn’t properly clear the cache to show those changes.
- hAPI: Fix for date based filtering including data from the next day when dealing with values that fall exactly on midnight (such as subscription dates).