Changes for the week 2017-01-22
- v2.0: Changing promise.pipe instead of promise.then to fix a compatibility issue with JQuery 3.0.
- v2.0: Small change to our Amazon integration to get around an issue on the checkout if payment methods have been dynamically hidden via a checkout customization.
- v0.7.2 – v2.0: Adding aol.com, gmail.com, googlemail.com, outlook.com, live.com, and hotmail.com to our list of domains using DMARC to send from the FoxyCart domain and set a Reply-To header instead of trying to send from the store email from address.
- v2.0: On creation of new stores in the 2.0 admin, we now set a default receipt email subject and turn on the BCC store email option by default.
- v2.0: An
item_countproperty has been added to the custom shipping endpoint payload we send.
- v1.1 – v2.0: The URIs for the vanco payment gateway have been updated.
- v2.0: We’ve improved the trap we use to catch webkits over-active auto fill features.
- v2.0: The Order Summary section of the subscription dunning email reminders is now no longer shown by default in the responsive email template.
- v2.0: The shipping rate description now allows for raw HTML by default in the twig templates with an update to the
- v2.0: If a shipping carrier (or the custom shipping endpoint) returns an error message with why the shipping could not be calculated, we now show that error message by itself instead of also showing it along with the
- hAPI: Adding the ability to post to
item_optionsto create new ones as described in the documentation.
- hAPI: Fixed an issue introduced yesterday with our API-based transactions not responding correctly after processing transactions because of some missing vendor files.
- v2.0: Fix for a bug in our signup process introduced two days ago via some analytics tracking we implemented internally.
- v1.0 – v2.0: When editing subscriptions, you can now have end dates and next transactions dates in the past if the subscription is not active.
- v2.0: Fix an issue where our over-eager autofill trap
"dummy_password"was being logged in our errors log. We’ve also cleared out post_values for records which had this private information.
- v2.0: Adding a link to the documentation in the admin for setting up PayPal Plus.