Changes for the week 2016-12-18
- All Versions prior to 2.0: No longer showing the custom shipping endpoint as an option in the admin.
- v2.0: Fixing an issue with PayPal PLUS causing it to be stuck in sandbox mode.
- v0.6.0 – v2.0: Adding a store maintenance mode to the advanced settings which will replace the checkout page with the messaging_maintenance_notification language string. For testing purposes, the checkout can still be accessed during maintenance mode using the session value of
- v2.0: Adjusting our coupon validation rules for coupon start and end dates to use dates based on the store local timezone, not PST of the server.
- v2.0: Fix for address signing feature to ensure only the first 5 charachters of the US zip code are consistently used in the validation.
- v2.0: Adding support for TaxJar tax calculations.
- v2.0: Improvements to twig.js where variables defined in blocks were not applying within the parent.
- v2.0: Adding
showPuiOnSandboxto PayPal PLUS integration.
- v1.1, v2.0: Cybersource, Lucy, Paperless, Payline, Paymentexpress_ws, Paypoint, Sagepayments, Transaction Express: gateways will now proxy requests through our primary gateway ip.
- v2.0: When adding another subscription product while modifying an existing subscription, it will no longer double up the subscription links in the receipt emails.
- v2.0: Improvements to the Moneris gateway to properly truncate data sent to their system.
- v2.0: The custom shipping endpoint now includes
origin_countryfields in the shipment data taken from the store settings.
- v2.0: Adding a 150px; max-height to the default receipt templates for the store logo.
- v2.0: Improving multiship performance on the checkout to only render individual addresses as needed.
- v0.7.0 – v0.7.2: Showing USD on the billing page instead of the locale of the store.