Changes for the week 2016-11-13
- v2.0: Improvements to
Pay with Amazonwhen updating subscriptions.
- v2.0: Fix for address validation getting stuck in a loop with a bad address in some situations.
- v2.0: Fix for a customized
checkout_error_transaction_idlanguage string not being displayed as expected.
- v2.0: Adding
is_residential(boolean) to our custom rate request payload.
- v2.0: Ensuring “applies to shipping” is an option in the admin for live rate EU Tax calculations.
- v2.0: Fix for category emails being different than order emails. Both emails should have access to the same twig data and functionality.
- v2.0: Fix for a situation which could cause a negative subscription past due amount.