Changes for the week 2016-10-09
- hAPI: Documentation improvements with new tutorials and sections on caching.
- hAPI: When creating a new OAuth client, we now include the
client_secretin the response body.
- hAPI: error entries now properly link to either a transaction or a cart.
- hAPI: Fixed an issue when creating a store that incorrectly created a scope of
- hAPI: More improvements to the documentation.
- v2.0: New Template Set functionality allowing for distinct locales and currencies per template set.
- v2.0: Fixing an small issue that was always including language config in the cart, even if the store wasn’t using a custom language via a template set.
- v2.0: Fixing a situation where the SSO auth token wasn’t working because it was uppercase. It’s now a case-insensitive comparison.
- v2.0: Improving the sagepay integration to account for
- v2.0: Updating a documentation link
- v1.0 – v2.0: Limiting the number of items you can add to a cart to 2,000 including a new language string:
- All Versions: Updating our GEO IP database.
- All Versions: Updating an internal tool which, since our release this past Wednesday, was creating a potential problem for older stores ugprading to 2.0.