Changes for the week 2016-06-19
- v0.4.0 – v2.0: Updating Cybersource server URLs.
- v2.0: Fix for an issue released yesterday concerning taxes with with non-taxable coupons. The rounding improvements were not letting the tax amount go negative which is needed when dealing with non-taxable coupon discounts.
- v2.0: Fix for the billing address option not showing up in some cases for stores not using multiship.
- v2.0: Removed the option to process transactions as auth-only for the eProcessing gateway according to their documentation so we can avoid sending the x_type parameter which otherwise hinders their address validation tools.
- v2.0: Shipping, taxes, and total price now have improved rounding to avoid situations where line items don’t properly match totals.
- v2.0: Improved our twig money format function to include the proper rounding precision based on the store locale.
- v2.0: Removed PayPal specific code which attempted to get around previous rounding issues relating to the tax, shipping and item toatls and the overall order total.