Changes for the week 2016-06-05:
- All Versions: Improving admin CSRF protection.
- All Versions: Changing the customer login call to
api_json.phpto be a POST to avoid customer passwords in the logs as a GET.
- v2.0: Improvements to awesomecomplete (our country / region auto complete script)
- All Versions: Option modifiers
-now work for subscription frequencies (not just the
- All Versions: Unified Order Entry Password saving in the admin fixed to avoid issues with & characters in the password.
- v2.0: Fix for Avalara native integration configuration in the admin which wasn’t letting you easily disable the feature.
- v2.0: Fix for configuring Union tax with live rates in the admin.
- v2.0: Fix for transaction exports so they now show the correct store timezone on the transaction date.
- v2.0: Fix for shipping rate requests which require a postal code, even if the country has not postal code (defaulting to
- v2.0: Adding
- v2.0: Removing the Amazon code scraper from the admin.
- v2.0: In the cart twig, hiding the next transaction date for a subscription if it matches the end date.
- v2.0: Showing the handling fee even if the products in the cart are not shippable products.