Changes for the week 2016-02-28:
- hAPI: Fix for hosted payment gateway settings not updating immediately in the store when changes were made via the gateway.
- hAPI: Updating the cart resource example documentation.
- hAPI: Adding support for the dutch language.
- All Versions: Masking all non-card input data which looks like a payment card number and passes a luhn check.
- v2.0: Returning an error for rate requests for an empty cart.
- v2.0: Updating the default test account information for FirstData e4
- v2.0: Passing the FoxyCart
reference_nofor FirstData e4.
- v2.0: Improvements to the Fosdick gateway support.
- v2.0: Clearing the PayPal token on error which was previously preventing the customer from going back to PayPal again to change payment information.
- v2.0: Passing the customer’s ip address and user agent string as part of the Stripe integration to help with fraud checks.
- hAPI: Fix for processing a cart into a paid transactions via the API.
- v2.0: Fix for occasional situation where live shipping rate costs could be saved as $0.
- v2.0: Added a new feature for signing shipping rates to validate them server side.
- v2.0: Fix for template include situation which could lead to unwanted recursion.
- v2.0: Fix for Fosdick gateway integration to generate a product code via a md5 hash of the product name if no code was included.
- v2.0: Switched our USPS rate request system from “All” services to “Online” services so as to include Regional Rate boxes along with many other Flate Rate Envelope services.