Please view the upgrade notes in the wiki.
- Multiship (Multiple Ship-To Addresses) added as a
cart=updateinfooption to allow your customers to load the checkout page directly and update their information (such as their credit card number). This is really useful for subscriptions with soon-to-expire credit cards.
- Added the
shiptoitem to the
- Added the
h:prefix option for “hidden fields” to pass information to the cart (which will be included in the json) and in the datafeed as a custom field. These values will also be included in the admin email.
- Replacing “_” with ” ” when displaying product options.
- Multiship (Multiple Ship-To Addresses) added.
- Pre-populate checkout fields with your own data by sending any of the following values to the cart page:
customer_first_name customer_last_name customer_email customer_address1 customer_address2 customer_city customer_state customer_postal_code customer_country customer_phone shipping_first_name shipping_last_name shipping_address1 shipping_address2 shipping_city shipping_state shipping_postal_code shipping_country shipping_phone
- Checkout without password. Using the “pre-populate” option described above, you can load the checkout without requiring a customer password. Just set any one of the fields above in your form or your cart link with a space like this:
customer_phone=%20. Please note, this will create a new customer record which may cause problems if you’re using subscriptions. We’ll improve this functionality in the future to differentiate between guest customers and regular customers.
- Error checking for all inputs, textareas and checkboxes with the class
fc_required. This includes custom fields.
- Added ip-to-country lookup on the signup page which should fix the problem with states being required (and set to US states) for non US countries.
- Added Multiship (Multiple Ship-To Addresses) option in the store settings. Note, this feature is an additional $10 a month and only works with versions >= 0.3.0.
- Added “Free Ground Shipping” as a Custom Shipping option.
Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Fixed some warning messages that show up if the session gets lost during the checkout process.
- Removed some unnecessary
lielements in the shipping address fieldsets.
customer_phonefield, you’ll need to update it. Instructions on the wiki.
- Fixed an issue with Safari and IE7 that would focus on the browser’s address bar when tabbing off the email field. (Safari still doesn’t correctly focus on the password field, but it’s better than it was.)
- Added some error checking to ensure that the “save cc” checkbox is checked for offline processing.
- Improved transaction history display.